The Cock Inn is a trading name of Red Mist Leisure Ltd
Registered address: Units B&C Crondall Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey GU10 5EH
Company registration number: 5124400
Red Card Rewards Terms & Conditions
- These Rules govern the collection and use of points and set out the terms of contract between Red Mist Leisure and each primary collector. A Primary Collector can register with the Red Card Rewards collection scheme by applying for a collector card (Red Card) and can then earn points on most, but not all, purchases. If you apply to register with Red Card Rewards or use a Red Card you accept these rules. We may refuse an application for any good reason.
- Red Mist Leisure reserves the right to change or withdraw the Red Card Rewards loyalty scheme at any time and without prior written notification.
- You must be 18 years old or over to be eligible to become a primary collector or to use a Red Card.
- All Primary Collectors must have a resident UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man address. Changes of address must be notified to us.
- You will receive 1 point for every £1 spent at any of our participating pubs. You will be receive gift vouchers in £10 denominations when each collection tier is reached. The first collection tier is 500 points, and every 500 points thereafter. Gift Vouchers will not be reissued under any circumstances. Gift Vouchers will expire 12 months after being issued.
- Points can only be collected at the time of purchase and with a valid Red Card. Points cannot be collected retrospectively or added at a later date.
- Primary collectors can track the number of points they have collected by visiting any of the participating pub websites.
- Red Cards and Red Card Points remain the property of Red Mist Leisure at all times and may not be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Red Card Rewards Account if, in our opinion, you commit any act which we deem inappropriate. If we terminate your account, all outstanding points, vouchers and discounts which you have accrued, will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- Our standard terms and conditions governing cancellation charges apply.
- Red Card points cannot be collected for private group bookings or functions where a unique price has been agreed with you.
- Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute, issue or other matter which arises between us.
- A charge may be levied on replacement cards.
- All offers are subject to availability. You may not be able to use your Red Card in conjunction with other offers, if you are unsure which offers are eligible in the scheme please ask at any participating pub.
- Red Card Points, discounts and offers may not be sold or transferred to any other individual or collector.
- You can terminate your membership at any time by advising us in writing. Any outstanding points, vouchers and discounts which you have accrued will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- By joining RED CARD Rewards you agree to sign up to our newsletters to receive updates, offers & promotions by email and or mail.
The information contained in the above rules are subject to change without notice. We may at any time vary these terms and conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on our website. You accept that by doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of these changes.
The information and materials connected to RED CARD Rewards cannot be replicated without prior written permission. You may not post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining owner permission of such rights.